G.S. L. Pastura S.R.L is a family owned Sicilian local producer based in Misterbianco (Catania), a small town within the Etna Valley. The company was founded in 1980 by the three Pastura brothers as a small grocery store selling traditionally Sicilian high quality goods and wines. Since its foundation the company has distinguished itself for the creativity of its compositions all made in Sicily, selecting as many delicatessen as they could coming from seasonal crops and making sure that the entire process from cultivation to the finished product was done accordingly to the traditions of the area.
Pastura offers a wide range of bio organic products directly from the Etna Valley in Sicily including:
- Mandarin, Orange, orange with cinnamon, lemon, apricot, peach, cherry and strawberry jams
- Capers, Eggplant, Chilli Pepper and Onion of Giarratana pate'
- Pistachio pesto and flour together with the Bronte shelled pistachios
- Norma source onion of Giarratana fillet and Sicilian caponata
- Classic panettone and colomba
- Extra vergin olive oil DOP from mount Etna